- Khaow Yai National Park : one of good places to go trekking
- Sarika Waterfall and Wang Takrai Waterfall : the two popular waterfalls in Nakhon Nayok
- Khun Dan Prakan Chon Dam : the biggest concrete dam in Thailand
- Ban Dong Lakhon Archeological Site : it is the site of the old town during the Khmer period.
- Ornamental Plants and Flora Center : you can buy various beautiful ornamental plants and flora there.
nakhon Nayok is a Destination that has arguably been taken for granted by many tourists. Located just 106 kilometers from Bangkok, Nakhon Nayok has many attractions that may be visited on day trips. Consequently, Nakhon Nayok is typically visited by day trippers or those making a brief stopover on the way to other destinations. However, Nakhon Nayok features refreshing natural beauty, including waterfalls and parks, renowned Historical sites, a number of soft adventurous activities, and a variety of delectable fruits.
The provincial seal says a lot about Nakhon Nayok. It features a circle indicating the unity of the people of Nakhon Nayok, an elephant raising an ear of rice that represents the fertile forests where numerous elephants dwell and the ear of rice referring to the fruitful farming in the region, and a pile of straw, a stand of trees, and billowy clouds in the background depicting the natural beauty of the province that includes portions of Khao Yai national park and contains the Nakhon Nayok River, a popular destination for Rafting.