The BTS Skytrain is the safest, most comfortable and convenient way to get around Bangkok. In service since December 5, 1999, it has transformed the face of public transportation in the Thai capital, for the first time offering both residents and visitors a comfortable ride through central Bangkok - lifting commuters above the chronic congestion, noise and pollution of the streets below.
For more information, please enter https://www.bts.co.th
Airport Rail Link provides train service at the maximum speed of 160 kilometer per hour on an elevated track parallel to the eastern railway, which covers the distance of approximately 28 kilometers, passing through 8 stations; Phyathai Station, Rajprarop Station, Makkasan Station and City Air Terminal, Ramkhamhaeng Station, Hua Mark Station, Thab Chang Station, Lad Krabang Station, and Suvarnabhumi Station. Passengers who wish to travel to Suvarnabhumi Airport have three options of service:
- SA Express, a train service that transports passenger from City Air Terminal or Makkasan Station to Suvarnabhumi Airport within 15 minutes without stopping at any station along the way.
- SA Express, a new express route that transports passenger from Phyathai Station to Suvarnabhumi Airport within 20 minutes without stopping at any station along the way.
- City Line, a train service that transports passengers between Phyathai Station and Suvarnabhumi Airport within 30 minutes and stops at every station along the way.
It can be connected to MRT (subway) at Makkasan Station and BTS (skytrain) at Phyathai Station.
Operate daily from 06.00 - 24.00 hrs.
For more information, please enter http://www.srtet.co.th/
In the eight National Economic and social Development Plan ( 1997 - 2001 ), development strategies are set for enhancement of the development potential of regions and rural areas by redistributing incomes on a more equitable basis, decentralizing development activities to
regional and rural areas supporting and expanding community learning network.
Currently railway company the distance the launch totaling 4,346 miles by a double range - Dormitory distance of 31 kilometers and a three part Rangsit - Ban Pachi junction about 59 kilometers, the route as follows.
- The line north to Chiang Mai Distance 751 kilometers.
- The line south to Narathiwat (Su Ngai Ko Lok) Distance 1143 km and Padang Besar Station Distance 974 kilometers.
- Line east to Sa Kaeo (Aranyaprathet) Distance 255 kilometers and Ta Phut Industrial Estate, a distance of 200 kilometers.
- The North East Line to Ubon Ratchathani and Nong Khai Distance 575 kilometers distance of 624 kilometers.
- The line west to waterfall Station at Kanchanaburi Distance 194 kilometers.
- The line Mae Klong Wong Wien Yai part-Mahachai Distance 31 kilometers and Baan Laem - Mae Klong distance of 34 kilometers.
It also includes the construction of several routes, including canals 19- Baan Phachi – Kang Khoi - Sri Racha - Laem Chabang – Kao Chee Chan - Map Ta Phut. For the projects to develop the east coast as well.
Booking Ticket, please enter https://www.thairailwayticket.com