A Passport is an important official document that serves as an identity card when you visit a foreign country. For Thailand visa, The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has issued a new visa policy of Thailand, in which the fee for a visa on arrival is increased from THB 1,000 to THB 2,000 since 27 September 2016 onwards.
Passport holders of the following 18 countries and one special economic zone (Taiwan) are granted a visa on arrival entry to the Kingdom of Thailand.
- Andorra (Principality of Andorra)
- Bulgaria (Republic of Bulgaria)
- Bhutan (Kingdom of Bhutan)
- China (People’s Republic of China)
- Cyprus (Republic of Cyprus)
- Ethiopia (Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia)
- India (Republic of India)
- Kazakhstan (Republic of Kazakhstan)
- Latvia (Republic of Latvia)
- Lithuania (Republic of Lithuania)
- Maldives (Republic of Maldives)
- Malta (Republic of Malta)
- Mauritius (Republic of Mauritius)
- San Marino (Republic of San Marino)
- Saudi Arabia (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
- Uzbekistan (Republic of Uzbekistan)
For more Thailand visa information, visit www.thaiembassy.com.