- Mu Koh Chumphon National Park: You can walk on the mangrove forest nature trail and islands.
- Soldier Youth World War II Monument: it was built to honor the young children who died in World War II
- Hat Thung Wua Laen: a long beach with many resorts, hotels and restaurants.
- During September – October, you can see thousands of eagles migrating from Siberia to Chumphon.
- Por Waterfall: a small waterfall but have water flowing all year round surrounded by shady trees.
chumphon city, the capital of Chumphon province, is the gateway to Thailand’s southern provinces as well as the Islands in the Gulf of Thailand, particularly Koh Tao. With more than 200 kilometres of coastline featuring numerous unspoiled beaches, Chumphon is an ideal Destination for those who are seeking relaxation in a natural and quiet atmosphere and wish to enjoy such activities as sunbathing, swimming, yachting, paragliding, diving, and Snorkelling.
Hat Sai Ree is one of the popular beaches with white sand and clear water. It is also a location of Prince Chumpon Shrine and Memorial. Located near Hat Sai Ree, at Khao Matsee viewpoint, you can see a large view of the sea and beautiful Sunset.
Some interesting attractions are Soldier Youth World War II Monument which was built to honour the young children who died in World War II; Mu Koh Chumphon national park where you can walk on the mangrove forest nature trail and islands,; Por waterfall small waterfall but have water flowing all year round surrounded by shady trees; Koh Phitak where you can have a HomeStay experiencing fisherman community and other activities on the island.
During September – October, visitors can see thousands of eagles migrating from Siberia to Chumphon.
When visiting Chumphon, don't miss Kanom Chin (rice noodles) with spicy curry in southern style. Fresh Seafood can be found easily because Chumphon is the centre of fishery. The famous products in Chumphon are lady-finger bananas, Sawi pineapples,and baegu leaves which normally are fried with eggs or boiled with curry soup.