- Wat Tha Sao, with many ancient remains inside.
- Wat Tha Thanon, where Luang Pho Petch Budda statue is enshrined.
- The Phraya Phichai Dab Hak Monument in front of the Uttaradit Provincial Hall.
- Sirikit Dam, the largest earth dam in Thailand.
- Phu Soi Dao National Park, which contains Saithip Waterfall and Phu Soi Dao Waterfall.
Uttaradit province might remind people of the legends about the secret town. Currently, the city arch has become one of the most popular landmarks in the province and still has the important stone pillars as well as well-known products such as candy, candlelight, Langsat, Longan and Long Lab Lae - Lin Lablae Durian.
In addition, Uttaradit Province also has many other interesting places such as Phu Soi Dao national park which has a rich forest covered with beautiful nature that is pleasing to all the tourists.m Wat Phra Borommathat Thungyang, Wat Tha Thanon, Wat Don Sak, the old governor's house are giving a classic flair.
Si Nophamat Market is a retro market with paintings on the building telling stories of the lives of people in the past.
Sirikit Dam Which is the largest earth dam in Thailand with plenty of space to Relax and enjoy the atmosphere, including the ridge, Sumalai Park, Chaloem Phrakiat Bridge, Boromarajonani and Wang Matcha, or take a Boat to view the scenery and stop by to eat at the Restaurant beside the dam.