- Wat Sothornvararamvaraviharn – it is the temple where the important Buddha image ‘Luang Phor Sothorn’ is enshrined.
- Ganesha Park Khlong Khuean – the world’s biggest standing Ganesha statue is located in the park.
- Khao Ang Rue Nai Wildlife Sanctuary – it is said that the place is the last habitat of Siamese crocodiles.
- Bang Khla Floating Market – the well-organized river market offers you various kinds of food.
- Mini Murrah Farm – it is an agricultural attraction including farms of Murrah buffaloes, rabbits, and other animals.
Chachoengsao is an old town by the Bang Pakong River popularly known as "Pad Riew", bordering Bangkok. Travelling to Chachoengsao province does not take long.
When talking about Chachoengsao province people tend to think of the province's priceless monk, "Luang Phor Sothon", an important Buddha statue of Thailand. In addition, Chachoengsao province is famous for its mangoes. During the mango season, Fruits Festivals are held every year.
Currently, in Chachoengsao province, there are many great religious buildings built together that attract new tourist over the year.