1. Cruising at the Khun Dan Prakan Chon Dam (กิจกรรมล่องเรือหลังเขื่อนขุนด่านปราการชล)
Is a long-tailed Boat ride to admire the nature and the beauty of three waterfalls: Namtok Khlong Khram, Namtok Chong Lom, and NamtokSaenNgon. The activity is available all-year round, especially, during July-October, the time that the waterfalls contain a lot of water and are swimmable.
2. The Ornamental and Floral PlantsVillage at Khlong 15 and chic coffee shops(หมู่บ้านไม้ดอกไม้ประดับ คลอง 15 และร้านกาแฟเก๋ๆ ชิกๆ)
The village on this route is the country’s largest center of planting and selling a variety of plant species. Plenty of stylish coffee shops serving Bakery are also available to welcome visitors in a relaxing atmosphere.
3. AdmiringYellow Cotton Flowers (Cochlospermumregium)(กิจกรรมชมดอกสุพรรณิการ์)
Is the provincial flower of Nakhon Nayok. The yellow cotton flowers will blossom all the entire road of Highways No. 305 and 33 heading to Nakhon Nayok town. Visitors can witness this spectacular occasion from December to January.
4. Ban ThungKraprong (บ้านทุ่งกระโปรง)
Situated in Tambon Pa Kha, Amphoe Ban Na, Ban ThungKrapong is an agricultural-based tourism center in full cycle. Tourists have a chance to experience the way of life of farmers in the countryside through fun activities; for example, picking vegetables for cooking as local menus, making Thai dessert-Khanom Thong PhlapPhakKrut, rice farming, catching fish, planting trees, etc.
5. Visit the Chulachomklao Royal Military Academy(เขตทหารน่าเที่ยว รร. จปร.)
The Academy is open for the public to enjoyvarious Adventure activities; such as, shooting real guns or BB guns, paintballing, archery, parachute drill, flying fox, and driving an ATV.
7. Chaloemrat Cultural Center, Wat Fang Khlong, (ศูนย์วัฒนธรรมเฉลิมราช วัดฝั่งคลอง)
Is a learning center of cultural wisdom heritage of the community, which is open for visiting and studyingpurposes. The Center features a museum showcasing the way of life, particularly, a 200-year-old one shoulder crop top, the exhibition in honour of King Rama IX, and community cultural wisdom heritage. In addition, it offers local food “Tok Thai Phuan”, and folkart performances; such as, Lam Phuan, and LamtatPhuanRamthon. Don’t miss trying snacks like salted egg with pandanus leaf recipe that is complemented with banana and Khanom Khao Krayakhu, the authentic sweet of the province made from young rice milk.
8. Watching Black KiteMigration Festival at Dong YiaoDam,ThungYai Pak Phli(เทศกาลดูเหยี่ยวอพยพ @ ดงเหยี่ยวดำทุ่งใหญ่ปากพลี)
Tourists can watch various species of the flocks of migratory black kite escaping winter during November-March of every year at the Public park Natural Study Center inTambonThaRuea.
9. Chi Tek Lim Buddhist Place (พุทธสถานจีเต็กลิ้ม)
The Chi Tek Lim Buddhist Placewas constructed according to Chinese architecture. The building enshrines the god of luck, Chi Xing Eia in a posture of Chambhala (Maharat posture), which is worshipped by Chinese and Thai-Chinese people as a god of wealth and prosperity.
10. Sweet Marian Plum Fair(งานเทศกาลมะยงชิด-มะปรางหวาน)
Sweet Marian Plum Fair is held annually between February – March, forpeople to buy sweet Marian plum fruit including breeding sticks.