Bangkok - June 2013 - Excitement is building around this year's 14th World Gourmet Festival, to be held at Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok from September 2 to 8, 2013. Already confirmed are leading chefs and influential winemakers, and as the Festival approaches the list is set to grow.
Since its inception, the World Gourmet Festival has grown in prominence to feature an extraordinary line-up of some of the best chefs, winemakers and food experts from across the globe, all gathered together under one roof for a week-long celebration of outstanding cuisine and superb wines.
Currently confirmed to participate in the 14th Annual World Gourmet Festival are:
• Chef Markus Arnold, "MA Pop-Up Restaurants", Bern, Switzerland
• Chef Jérôme Bonnet, Restaurant Daniel, Paris, France
• Chef Roger van Damme, Het Gebaar, Antwerp, Belgium
• Ned Goodwin, Master of Wine, Japan
• Pascal Jolivet, winemaker, Domaine Pascal Jolivet, Sancerre, France
• Chef Hirohisa Koyama, Aoyagi, Tokyo, Japan
• Chef Miguel Laffan, L'AND, Alentejo, Portugal
• Chef Vito Mollica, Il Palagio, Four Seasons Hotel Firenze, Florence, Italy
• Chef Paco Perez, Miramar Restaurant, Llançà, Spain
• Chef David Rathgeber, Restaurant L'Assiette, Paris, France
In addition to the highlighted chef dinners, once again this year the lobby will play host to cooking demonstrations by the participating chefs in the Gaggenau show kitchen, as well as the much-loved World Gourmet Festival lunch and Sunday Brunch with cuisine from around the world.
The latest updates and further information about this year's festival will be available at www.worldgourmetfestivalbangkok.com as well as Facebook Twitter and Instagram
For further information, please contact:
Nicola Chilton or Annabelle S. Daokaew or Thitimon Khieowan
Public Relations Department
Tel: (66 2) 126 8866 / Fax: (66 2) 254 5390