- Namtok Khlong Chao
- Khao Ruea Rop
- Namtok Khlong Yai Ki
- Ao Yai Fisherman’s Village
Despite being the fourth largest Island in Thailand, Koh Kood has managed to remain an unspoiled slice of tropical heaven. Located in Trat province, Koh Kood is the southernmost of the Koh Chang Island chain. With gorgeous Beaches and little other infrastructure, it’s a resort Destination that caters to those looking for a quiet beach paradise, with soft sand, crystal clear water, and little else.
Relaxing is the predominate activity on this Island, whose unspoiled nature and leisurely Local lifestyle are the prime attractions. Snorkelling or exploring the Island's Beaches and forests are activities for the more adventurous, although Boat trips to nearby Islands for sightseeing, Snorkelling, and scuba diving are also options. A small Fishing Village, located at Ao Salat on the Northeast of the island, provides an opportunity to experience island Culture.
- The best time to Travel to Koh Kood is between November and February although the monsoon rains are moderate even during the rainy season months.
- Koh Kood has malaria-infected mosquitoes and visitors should bring a supply of mosquito repellent with DEET.
- There are no banks or ATMs on the Island, so make sure to bring sufficient funds or use the ATM on the mainland near the pier prior to departure.
- Trat airport is the most convenient airport for access to Koh Kood.