08.00 - 17.00Contact Details
on the route Pattani - Khok Pho, Tambon Nong Chik, Amphoe Yarang, Pattani
0 7352 2411
This historic Buddhist temple was built in 1845. Originally called Wat Tuyong, its name was changed to WatMutcharinthawapi Wihan after the state visit of King Rama V to Nong Chik. Wat Mutcharinthawapi Wihan is a beautiful example of classic Thai temple architecture. In addition to the normal stupas, Wihan (image hall) and ordination hall, the temple complex includes statues of three of its past abbots.
WatMutcharinthawapi Wihan is located just off Highway 42 about 10 kilometers southwest of Pattani town in Nong Chik district town.
The temple is open to the public 8.00 am-5.00 pm and later for evening religious ceremonies.Call 0 7352 2411 for more information.