08.00 - 17.00Contact Details
Mu 8, Ban Khao Ngen, Tambon Tha Mapra, Amphoe Lang Suan, Chumphon
This park in the foothills contains ornamental plants and a statue of the King’s mother, Somdech Phra Srinagarindra. Not far from the park is a historic cave, Tham Khao Ngoen. King Rama V’s initials are carved into the cave wall, left there by the King in 1889.
Located at Mu 8, Ban Khao Ngoen, Tambon Tha Mapra, Somdech Phra Srinagarindra Park is approximately 65 kilometers from Chumphon town. Reach the park by turning right at Amphoe Lang Suan junction (opposite the entrance to Amphoe Lang Suan) and continuing on for another 3 kilometers.
The park is open daily from 8.00 am-5.00 pm.
Located at Mu 8, Ban Khao Ngen, Tambon Tha Mapra, approximately 65 kilometres from Chumphon by turning right at Amphoe Lang Suan junction (Opposite of Amphoe Lang Suan’s entrance) for another 3 kilometres.