08.30 - 16.30Contact Details
Tambon Sam Phao Lom, Amphoe Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya
0 3524 6076-7
The village is a memorial to the Portugues community in Ayutthaya, displaying antique objects, tobacco pipes, coins and accessories for religious ceremonies found at the site. The Portuguese were the first Europeans to arrived at Ayutthaya in 1151 and they were settle down on the west bank of Chao Phraya river.