08.00 - 18.00Contact Details
It is in the north of town, Amphoe Mueang, Narathiwat
Also widely known as Yumiya Mosque, or Rayo Mosque, this mosque compound was built in 1938 in the Sumatran-style and is the burial place of the old city Lord, Phraya Phu Pha Phakdi. Usually there is only one provincial mosque, but because this mosque is quite small, a new mosque was built at the mouth of Bang Nara River. However, this old mosque is still highly respected by locals and is regarded as the central one.
The Narathiwat Central Mosque (Old) is located to the north of town, past the Provincial Hall on Phichit Bamrung Road, just before the intersection at the clock tower. It is open daily from 8.00 am-6.00 pm.