1. Ko Phi Phi (เกาะพีพี) Mu Ko Phi Phi is an archipelago that used to be listed as one of the world’s top ten most beautiful Islands. It comprises two large islands: Ko Phi Phi Don and Ko Phi Le. Ko Phi Phi Don is a big island consisting of ports, Accommodation, and restaurants as well as numerous stunning Beaches, particularly, Ao Thon Sai and Ao Lo Dalam. Ko Phi Phi Le located to the south of Phi Phi Don, is surrounded by limestone mountains and sheer cliffs standing vertically to the sea. It embodies beautiful curvy bays; such as, Ao Pi Le, Ao Maya, and Ao Lo Sama. To get there: the Trip takes about 2 hours via a ferry service operating daily from the Khlong Chilat Pier and Noppharat Thara Pier, or tourists can buy a tour package from a travel Agency.
3. Hat Rai Le (หาดไร่เล) is a stunning and peaceful Beach comprising 3 coastlines featuring on the west side Hat Rai Le, the east side Hat Rai Le and Tham Phra Nang. Abseiling is the favourite sport among tourists and internationally recognised among rock climbers. It is suitable for tourists who enjoy relaxing by the sea, and it takes about 20 minutes from Hat Ao Nang.
4. Ko Hong (เกาะห้อง) or known as Ko Lao Bi Le. Situated in the Than Bok Khorani national park, the islet has a world-class breathtaking landscape, which is categorised as one of the world’s top ten attractions with amazing clean Beaches. It is surrounded by indigo sea with soft powder-like sandy beach. What makes this Island so unique is its front beach of the nearly half-circled shape. Ko Hong is recommendable for visitors who enjoy nature, swimming and Snorkelling.
5. Ko Rok (เกาะรอก) situated in Mu Ko Lanta national park, consists of Ko Rok Nok and Ko Rok Nai. The Island is another attraction enriched with beautiful sea and sandy Beaches that can be acclaimed as a gem of the Andaman Sea. Between Ko Rok Nok and Ko Rok Nai is a good spot for scuba diving and Snorkelling to see corals.
6. Sa Morakot (สระมรกต) or Emerald Pool, located at Khao Pra-Bang Khra Wildlife Sanctuary, features a large circular emerald-like pool with a small cascade flowing and is swimmable. When visitors walk to the headwater that is located not too far, they will reach Bo Nam Phut, a wonderful ultramarine coloured pool. If we clap our hands or make a movement by the pool, there will be water surging from under the ground. This is a mystery that should not be missed.
7. Namtok Ron (น้ำตกร้อน), situated in the middle of a shady forest, comprises a lot of small and big ponds with hot water seeping out from the ground with hot steam floating above the water like natural mineral ponds on a slope; the hot waterway running down to Khlong Thom below in descending Order looks like tiers of a small waterfall.
8. Namphu Ron Khem Khlong Thom (น้ำพุร้อนเค็มคลองท่อม) is the only salted hot spring in Thailand. There are 14 natural hot springs emerging from under the ground widespread in the area that is rich with many minerals, which benefits the blood circulation system of the body. It is ideal for people who love mineral bathing.
9. Ban Ko Klang Community (ชุมชนบ้านเกาะกลาง), is a charming community situated on a tiny Island that preserves the simple lifestyle and its own identity. It is surrounded with abundant mangrove forest of more than 1,000 rai at the estuary. Most of the villagers are Muslims. There are many interesting community-based attractions; such as, the Organic Farming Group, Khao Sang Yot Farmer Group, Ruea Hua Thong Models Group, Pateh Cloth Group, etc.
10. Laem Sak Community (ชุมชนแหลมสัก) is a three-cultural community that consists of Thai-Buddhists, Thai-Muslims and Thai-Chinese. The highlights of this community include the baba-Nyonya costumes, Cruising on the Ruea Hua Thong Boat to see unusual shaped limestone mountains of the inland sea and traces of ancient rock paintings as well as raising Green Caviar seaweed, planting Local orchids, and admiring the 360-degree viewpoint of sea all year-round.