The summer seaside palace, often referred to as "the palace of love and hope is located midway between Cha-am and Hua Hin. It was built in 1923 under the royal command of King Rama VI using golden teakwood from the demolished Hat Chao Samran Palace.
Phra Nakhon Khiri Historical Park
Phetchaburis well-known landmark, the locally known as Khao Wang (Palace Hill) is located up on a 92-meter high verdant hill, in the city of Phetchaburi. It was built under the royal command of King Rama IV and in 1860 became his summer palace. The whole compound is comprised of royal halls, palaces, temples and other buildings which were elegantly constructed in a well-balanced Thai, neoclassical Western and Chinese architectural styles.