Tours & Packages
- Cruising / Sailing
- Cultural Exploration
- Ecotourism / Green Travel
- Learning Activities
- Medical Tourism
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Air Activities
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Land Activities
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Water Activities
- Self Drive
- Spa and Wellness
- Weddings & Honeymoons
Bangkok Gateway with Rice Barge Cruise
Tour Overview :
There is much more to explore in Bangkok than just the usual city tours. You will visit the main historical sites‚ observe life along rural canals and enjoy a relaxing rice –barge cruise.
Departure Date : Daily
Tour Inclusion : · Tours and transfers by air-conditioned bus.
· Hotel accommodation throughout the tour is standard class hotels based on 2 persons in twin-bedded room on B/B basis. All rooms are air-conditioned with attached bath and toilet.
· Meals as specified in the program.
· Services of a local English-speaking guide.
· Admission fees where applicable.
Tour Exclusion : · Drinks & meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
· Tips for guide & drivers.
· Personal expenses.
Day by Day Itinerary :
Date 1 : Bangkok - Bangkok
Arrive Bangkok, meet and greet at the airport and transfer to hotel accommodation.
Date 2 : Bangkok - Bangkok
Be entralled by the beauty of three temples, spectacular yet delicate Thai architectural works of art: the Marble Temple, Temple of the Reclining Buddha and the Golden Buddha Temple. After lunch at a riverside restaurant, enjoy the cruise in a long-tailed boat along the water-ways and see Thai way of life from Klongmon canal, through Bangkok Noi canal and then board the rice barge and cruise to meet the Chao Phraya River. Enjoy the spectacular river-view of the Grand Palace, and the Temple of Dawn while enjoying delicious fresh Thai tropical fruits in season and cocktails served on board.
Date 3 : Bangkok - Bangkok
End of services after breakfast.