Selfie with Thailand ; tourist attraction, Thai food and Thai people by adding hashtag #mythailand2014, #tourismthailand and #amazingthailand. We will random lucky Instagram winner to get the prize as following.
• 2 nights complimentary on Deluxe room inclusive of ABF at Bandara Resort and Spa, Samui. ( Value 23,740 THB)
• Private villa with Jacuzzi 3 days 2 nights at Banyan, Huahin ( value 22,000 )
• 2 nights stay in a Superior room including Breakfast at Rachamankha, Chiangmai ( Value 18,000 )
• 1 night complimentary on Deluxe Sea view room inclusive of ABF at Bandara On Sea, Rayong. ( Value 9,070 THB)
How to join:
1. Make sure to follow @tourismthailand on INSTAGRAM.
2. Upload a photo of you to your INSTAGRAM account and adding hashtag #MYTHAILAND2014, #TOURISMTHAILAND and #AMAZINGTHAILAND.
*Don't forget to set your account to be "public"
Period: 1 – 10 June 2014
Announcement: 15 June 2014
• The photo must be entirely original and created solely by the entrants. Should not invade the privacy rights or any other rights of any person, business or group.
• You agree that the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) may use your entry for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes for the TAT in any media without notice, written agreement, or any fee paid to you.
• Decisions of the Thailand Super Quality and its panel of judges are ﬁnal.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred to others in all cases
Serenata hotels & resorts group
BE INSPIRED … by THAI VARIETIES IN STYLE
SERENATA Hotels & Resorts
Bandara resort & spa, Samui
the peaceful north coast of Samui Island amid
charming fisherman villages and uncrowded beaches.
Bandara resort & spa, Rayong
Soft white sands along tranquil coastline...
the charm of a seaside village yet not far from Bangkok.
Banyan The resort Huahin
Banyan The Resort is located minutes from the centre of Hua Hin town
and is the ideal holiday destination for families, couples and golfers.
Rachamankha Hotel Chiangmai
the leading luxury boutique hotel, does not reveal itself to
the passerby, but excites curiosity and creates a receptive mood.