More Travel Deals
More Deals from Khao Niao Tours
- » 4 Night Isan Discovery TourUS$ 325
- » Kaengkrachan Amazing PackageUS$ 230
- » Ultimate Explorer Tour - North East Thailand US$ 470
- » 7 Night Isan ExperienceUS$ 400
- » Ultimate Explorer Tour - North East ThailandUS$ 470
More Deals in Nong Khai
Prices : US$ 20
Nong Khai's only door to door airport service available for on line bookings. For Safe, Reliable an...
Prices : US$ 470
Join us as we take you on a fantastic journey exploring the Western Half of North East Thailand. We ...
Prices : US$ 470
8 day 7 nights exploring the Eastern area of the Isan region Join us as we indtroduce you to the wo...
Prices : US$ 325
Join us as we show you what makes the North East region (Isan) so different then the rest of Thai W...
Prices : US$ 40
Whether you’re looking for a transfer to get you to and from the airport in the Bangkok (Suwan...
Khao Niao Tours,Nong Khai
US$ 400 - 450
Validity : 21 Jan 13 to 01 Dec 14
Join us as we help you discover the region of Thailand known as Isan. You will have the chance to experience the Isan culture in both Thailand and Laos as we lead you on a journey most visitors to Thailand never experience.
- * 3 nights accommodation in Nong Khai, 1 night accommodation in either Sangkhom or Bueng Khan and 3 nights accommodation in Laos at the River Time Eco Lodge (breakfast included)
- * Airport pick up service (bus/train station)
- * Sightseeing tours to Wat Phu Tok, Historical Park, Ban Chiang
- * Full use of drivers and guides while in Thailand.
Day 1 : 09:00 - 21:00
Pick up from Udon Thani airport, bus station, railway station or Friendship Bridge included. After check in and a brief refresher we provide a city and orientation tour of Nong Khai leaving you plenty of free time to explore the city on your own. Over Night in Nong Khai.
Day 2 : 09:00 - 21:00
Today we will take you one a journey back in time as we visit the ancient civilization city of Ban Chiang (UNESCO World Heritage Site). This includes a stop in Ba Na Kha the silk weaving city known for khit and mut mee cloth. Over Night in Nong khai.
Day 3 : 09:00 - 21:00
Two options available for today:
Option A: We head West towards the River Side City of Sangkhom. Enroute we will visit Phu Phra Bat historical park, one of only 10 designated as such in all of Thailand. Afterwards we continue on to Sangkhom for you over night stay.
Option B: We head East towards Bueng Kan were we will overnight. Before checking into your guest house we visit the amazing mountain temple of Wat Phu Tok. This seldom seen Wat will amaze you with it's feats of engineering and dizzing heights.
Day 4 : 09:00 - 21:00
Before heading back to Nong Khai for your final over night stay you will have time today for some shopping, taking in some local markets or just relaxing before our ride back. Tonight before returning back to the guest house we will take you out for an Isan Style BBQ in a local restaurant. Over Night in Nong Khai.
Day 5 : 09:00 - 21:00
Today your Isan Discovery tour continues as we take a trip across the Friendship Bridge into Laos. We will take you out past the Capital City of Vientiane to your next stop the River Time Eco Lodge which is only 30 km away. After check in you will be given a brief oreintation on the activities that will be available to you by Barnaby and his team. Over Night at the River Time Eco Lodge (3 Nights).
Day 6 : 09:00 - 21:00
Time to enjoy the slpendours of the surrounding areas of your guest house. Bicycle rental, river cruise, cooking classes, visiting nearby schools all can be arranged for today.
Day 7 : 09:00 - 21:00
Day at leisure...enjoy!
Day 8 : 09:00 - 21:00
Today brings an end to your Isan Discovery...we hope you have enjoyed your trip and look forward to seeing you back in the land of smiles soon. Return transfers to Vientiane, Friendship Bridge, Nong Khai, airport (vientiane or udon Thani) are included.
- * 7 nights accommodation on a twin/double basis
- * Transportation in our VIP air conditioned touring van which includes fuel costs, free bottled water, pop, ice tea and light snacks
- * Free use of Khao Niao Tours amenity kit, umbrellas and more
- * Fully licensed, insured driver and vehicles
- * Sunset river cruise (Nong Khai)
- * Meals (unless indicated)
- * Alcoholic beverages
- * Items of a personal nature
- * Medical insurance
- * Costs associated with your Laos and/or Thai Visa (information will be provided one how and what to obtain prior to confirmation of booking/s)
- * For full terms and conditions please contact Khao Niao Tours or visit our website.
- * All programs are subject to change and cancellations and we reserve the right to alter or substitute accommodations as requried.
- * All programs require a minimum number of people (2) travelling.