Tours & Packages
- Cruising / Sailing
- Cultural Exploration
- Ecotourism / Green Travel
- Learning Activities
- Medical Tourism
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Air Activities
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Land Activities
- »4WD, Off-Road Driving
- »Absailing/Rappelling, Bungy Jumping
- »Cave Exploration
- »Elephant Riding
- »Horse Riding
- »Mountain Biking
- »Rock Climbing
- »Trekking, Hiking
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Water Activities
- Self Drive
- Spa and Wellness
- Weddings & Honeymoons
Floatel Experience at Kanchanaburi 2 Days 1 Night
Tour Overview :
Do you want some down time to relax and recharge?
If you’re feeling the desire to slow down the pace for awhile, here is a great spot to do it in!
Located less than three hours from Bangkok, it is in reality a world away. Your hotel locates in a peaceful jungle setting, complete with winding river, this is the ideal place to reflect, relax and recharge.
Please note that the resort has no electric supply.
Departure Date :
Upon request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Tour Inclusion :
- Private transfers and tours by air-conditioned car/van with English speaking guide. Other language provides with a surcharge.
- 1 night accommodation at Jungle Raft on twin/double bedded sharing basis.
- Entrance fees/ tickets/ boat as mentioned in the program.
- Meals as specified in the program.
- Travel Insurance.
- Government Tax of 7%.
Tour Exclusion :
- Transfer from and to Airport.
- Other meals than mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional tours.
- Private tour operates at the minimum of 2 adults.
- Pick up and Drop off in Bangkok City ONLY
- Rooms are subject to hotel's availability at the time of booking. In case of no availability, we will arrange other hotel with the same rate/class.
- Other destination which is not included in the program is probably considered with a surcharge.
- The company reserves the right to revise the price without prior notice.
- Weather conditions may impose changes in the program or even the cancellation of certain activities
Day by Day Itinerary :
Date 1 : 7.30 am - 15.30 pm
Bangkok – War Cemetery – River Kwai – Ride on Death Railway.
Drive 3 hours directly to Kanchanaburi , where the beauty of nature awaits you. Kanchanaburi is popular for both its environment and the role it played in the 2nd World War. You will definitely enjoy the combination of both attractions, with a varied mix of historical information and natural scenic beauty. The first stop on this trip is the War Cemetery; an immaculately maintained resting place for the 6,982 Allied POWs who perished during the construction of the ‘Death Railway’. Its tranquility offers an impacting contrast to the even of the war and its aftermath.
Next, sit back and enjoy an hour and a half scenic train ride on "Death Railway" to Namtok Station. Here you will be served lunch at a local restaurant, before riding a long tail boat to your lodging at the River Kwai Jungle Rafft, located alongside the River Kwai.
For the rest of the day you are free to enjoy this jungle setting at your own leisure. Overnight at Jungle Rafts Resort.
Meals included: Lunch and Dinner
Date 2 : 8.00 am - 16.30 pm
Mon tribal Village – Elephant Camp - Bangkok
In the morning you will visit a Mon tribal Village. Originally from Burma, these Mon tribes settled in Thailand 50 years ago as refugees. They have kept alive their lifestyle and traditions, which you will enjoy witnessing firsthand.
Your next experience is the Elephant camp, where you will see an elephant show, and experience elephant riding and bamboo rafting.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant before your return to Bangkok.
Meals included: Breakfast and Lunch