Tours & Packages
- Cruising / Sailing
- Cultural Exploration
- Ecotourism / Green Travel
- Learning Activities
- Medical Tourism
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Air Activities
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Land Activities
- »4WD, Off-Road Driving
- »Absailing/Rappelling, Bungy Jumping
- »Cave Exploration
- »Elephant Riding
- »Horse Riding
- »Mountain Biking
- »Rock Climbing
- »Trekking, Hiking
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Water Activities
- Self Drive
- Spa and Wellness
- Weddings & Honeymoons
Exporing Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai 4 Days 3 Nights
Tour Overview :
The best selected program to explore Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. This package will make you happy and facinated of Northern Thai culture
Doi Suthep, Elephant Safari, Long neck Karen Village, Handicraft Village, Khantoke Dinner
Departure Date :
Upon your request
Tour Inclusion :
- Transfer and tours by air-conditioned car/van with English Speaking Guide.
- 3 nights accommodation (3N at Chiang Mai), twin/double bedded sharing basis with daily breakfast
- Entrance fee/ ticket fee as mentioned in the program.
- Meals as specified in the program.
- Travel Insurance
- Government tax of 7%
Tour Exclusion :
- All kind of airfares
- Other meals or serivces not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
Joint transportation and activities.
Day by Day Itinerary :
Date 1 : Depend on arrival time - no later than 05.00 pm.
- Transfer in
- Visit Doi Suthep Temple, the most popular place among the visitor both Thai and foreigner. The temple is located on the mountain 1,025 meters above the sea level. You can also see the views of Chiang Mai from the temple. Then visit Meo Hill Tribe Village at Doi Pui.
Date 2 : 08.00 am. - 10.00 pm.
- Drive to Maetaman Elephant Camp to see the elephant shows after that enjoy the elephant riding through the jungle, visit Lisu hill Tribe Village, and ride the Ox-cart back to the camp.
- After having lunch, relax with the scenery along the river by Bamboo Rafting. On the way back visit Butterfly and Orchid Farm.
- Have dinner in the Northern style, served on the small round table called “Toke” containing - Northern local food and enjoy the traditional performances.
- Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Date 3 : 07.00 am. - 06.00 pm.
- Depart from Chiang Mai in the early morning to visitMaekajan Hot Spring. Then, visit Chiang Saen, the ancient city, located on the Khong river bank. Then, visit Golden Triangle where three countries meet. After that, travel toMae sai, the border between Thailand and Burma. On the way back visit Karen Long Neck, Akha and Big Ear Hill TribeVillage.
- Meals included: Breakfast and Lunch
Date 4 : Depends on departure time - -
- Visit the handicraft village along Sankampang Road which is well known for their local products. You will see the process of production of those products such as umbrella making,silver ware, lacquer ware, woodcarving, jewelry’s factories and Thai silk. You will also be able to shop at local prices.
- Transfer out
- Meal included: Breakfast