Tours & Packages
- Cruising / Sailing
- Cultural Exploration
- Ecotourism / Green Travel
- Learning Activities
- Medical Tourism
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Air Activities
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Land Activities
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Water Activities
- Self Drive
- Spa and Wellness
- Weddings & Honeymoons
Chiang Mai Vacation (4D/3N)
Tour Overview :
This Chiang mai vacation package including to visit all highlight of the North of Thailand which is included hill tribe village trip, chiang mai city and temple and fun activities by ride on the back of elephant. Before ride to famous town of the north at Chiang rai to visit the Golden triangle, and Mea Sai market.
Departure Date :
Tour Inclusion :
- Airport transfer / Cruise port transfer
- Accommodate in hotel as listed or equivalence based on twin sharing if book with hotel
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner) .
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program.
- English speaking local guide during the tours
- Accidental insurance
- Government VAT
- Credit card Charge
Tour Exclusion :
- Other meals than those mentioned in the program.
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges.
- Personal drinks at the meal.
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter.
- Visa fee
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 700 Baht/day
- Immigration fee
Terms and Conditions :
- The package prices quoted per person are in Thai Baht based on twin share, including a private round trip airport transfer by air-conditioned car or minibus.
- The prices are subjected change due to period of peak season(Dec 20 - Jan 10), long weekend, or festivals.
- prices are subjected change due to period of High season of each destination ( Phuket November – April ) Samui (Jan- Apr, Jul, Aug, Dec )
- Accommodation is included government tax, services charges, and daily breakfast
- Single Supplement will be charged for staying in single room
- Payment: pre-pay by credit card or bank transfer must be made before arrival
- Government VAT
- Credit card Charge
- Please note this program adjustable, we can change to more economical hotel and lower cost air fare than program above
- This package is request 50 % of total rate for deposit once to secure the booking after all service confirm. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
- See terms and conditions for this package, click here.
- Grand Palace – Please do not ware sleeveless shirt, and short pants, breeches, knee breeches, paddle pant
- Temple – It is recommended not to ware tang top and micro or mini pants or skirt to visit temple
Day by Day Itinerary :
Date 1 :
Arrival Chiang Mai and City tour
Greet warmly and pick up by qualified tour guide. Transfer to the hotel in the heart of shopping area in Chiang Mai, the glorious history town in Thailand.
Chiang Mai (New City) was founded in 1296 by King Mengrai as the capital of the first independent Thai state, Lanna Thai (Kingdom of One Million Rice Fields). It became the cultural and religious center of the northern Tai, those who had migrated from southern China to dwell in Thailand, and remained so throughout the turbulent period of recurring Burmese attacks. The Burmese finally captured Chiang Mai in 1556 and occupied it until King Taksin retook the city in 1775, driving the Burmese forces back to near the present border. Burmese influence on religion, architecture, language, cuisine, and culture, however, remains strong. The city stands on the Ping River, a major tributary of the Chao Phraya River.
Have lunch at local restaurant next to waterfall (Thai Wat Doi Suthep Food) then…
Visit Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep is situated high on the top of the mountain at an elevation,1,056 meters. The holy place will offer you a panoramic view of Chiang Mai area.
Visit Wat Pra singh is the most impressive temple in the city. It is the example of the northern style construction (Lanna architecture). Most beautiful building was built by golden teak wood decorated with glass mosaic on and stucco.
Visit Handicraft Centre at San Kamphaeng district. It is the largest and most popular local handicraft factories situated along 13km stretch of Chiang Mai - San Kampaeng Road. Both sides of the road are lined with factories and showrooms and observe the handicraft on Lacquerware, Silverware, Hand-woven Silk & Cotton, Teak wood carving, Silver factory, Leather, delicate ceramics & celadon and world famous for cotton umbrellas and paper parasols hand painted in varieties of designs At Bor sang Village.
Accommodation in Chiang mai
Date 2 :
In the early morning, take Offerings to Monk; purify your mind and learn how to give like Thai learn a part of Buddhism. Wake up early in the morning and take a ride to Kruba sri Vichai statue give offering to monk with local people. Travel back to the hotel and have breakfast.
About 8.00 am, visit Chiang Dao Elephant Camp in Chiang Mai. You will see Elephant at work, bathing in river, dragging & pushing logs, responding to command and have a chance to ride on an elephant. After elephant show, we will go on bamboo rafting floating along Mea Ping River, the main river of northern. See beautiful scenery along the river. Then enjoy your lunch time.
After that visit Butterfly and Orchid Nursery Farm, get a chance to see a ton of Orchid nursery farm and beautiful flower in the north. Learn how to grow orchid in Thai style, see orchid product, enjoy plantation and see many kind of Butterfly in the same area. Travel back to the hotel.
Accommodation in Bangkok
Date 3 :
Leave Chiang Mai for Chiang Rai then visit Wat Longkhun the beautiful temple was built in a unique style by Famous Thai architecture white construction delicate detail. It is Local temple but when you have seen, you will love it. And visit Hill tribe village, the Hill Tribe community in Mae Jan district where you can see 6 groups of hill tribe that settle down in Thailand. Meo, Yao, Akha, Long neck, etc.
Head to Mea Sai, a border town with Myanmar close encounter with local trading in an open air market. Continue to Golden triangle where its border with Laos and Burma. Visit an amazing Golden triangle. Across the border to Laos by long tail boat enjoy the view along Mea Kong River.
Accommodation in Chiang rai
Date 4 :
After breakfast, then drive to visit Phra Tamnak Doi Tung, this is a beautiful royal residence and garden with scenic view at the top of the mountain. This is one of her majesty the queen mother royal successful projects. And visit Phra That Doi Tung, the temple's most important structures are its twin chedis or stupas which were built in Lanna style by the king of Chiang Sean in pre-Thai days. The stupas were erected to enshrine relics of the Lord Buddha's collarbone in 911. When the construction of the stupas was complete, King Achutaraj of Ngon Yang ordered a 2-Kilometer-long giant flag or Tung in Thai to be flown from the peak, which gave the mountain its name.
Then travel to Chiang Rai airport / or return to Chiang Mai