Tours & Packages
- Cruising / Sailing
- Cultural Exploration
- Ecotourism / Green Travel
- Learning Activities
- Medical Tourism
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Air Activities
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Land Activities
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Water Activities
- Self Drive
- Spa and Wellness
- Weddings & Honeymoons
Chiang Mai Highlights 2 Days 1 Night
Tour Overview :
Visit the unique cultural site of Norhtern Thailand. Chiang Mai is second biggest city of Thailand where the beauty of nature and amazing cultural sites are perfectly combined.
Departure Date :
Uopn request. Please contact email@example.com for additional information.
Tour Inclusion :
- Private transfers and tours by air-conditioned car/van with English speaking guide. Other language provides with a surcharge.
- 1 (one) night accommodation at Rati Lanna, half twin/double bedded sharing basis.
- Entrance fees/ tickets as mentioned in the program.
- Meals as specified in the program.
- Travel Insurance.
- Government Tax of 7%
Tour Exclusion :
- Transfer from and to Airport.
- Other meals than mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional tours.
- Private tour operates at the minimum of 2 adults.
- Pick up and Drop off in Chiang Mai City ONLY
- Rooms are subject to hotel's availability at the time of booking. In case of no availability, we will arrange other hotel with the same rate/class.
- Other destination which is not included in the program is probably considered with a surcharge.
- The company reserves the right to revise the price without prior notice.
- Weather conditions may impose changes in the program or even the cancellation of certain activities
Day by Day Itinerary :
Date 1 : 8.00 am - 21.30 pm
CHIANG MAI – ELEPHANT CAMP - HOME INDUSTRIES – KHAN TOKE DINNER
A 26 kilometer drive to watch elephants at work and play, including a stop at the beautiful orchid farm. Lunch break at a local restaurant.
A visit to the famous Thai Handicraft Village, showcasing silk, hand weaving, teakwood carving, silver and lacquer ware, umbrella and primitive paper making.
At 7pm, delight your mind and stomach with an exceptional Northern Thai dinner show. Highlights include the charming Fon-lep (finger dance), the graceful Fon tien (candle dance), and the arresting sword dance. Also featured are traditional Thai and hilltribe dancing. Overnight at Rati Lanna Riverside Resort and Spa.
Meal included: Lunch and Dinner
Date 2 : 8.30 am - 17.00 pm
CHIANGMAI - CITY&TEMPLE - DOI SUTHEP
Breakfast at the hotel. A scenic drive through a noted residential area, followed by a trip to the famous Varoros market. Next, a visit to 3 temples. The 700 year old Wat Chiang-mun, the oldest temple within the city walls; Wat Pra-Singha, to view the 1,500 year old Buddha image; and Wat Suan-dok (A.D. 1371). Lunch will again be taken at a local restaurant.
After a break for lunch, view the Royal Winter Palace (available for visitation on Friday, Saturday and Sunday only). Then a journey to the historic Doi Suthep Temple, located at 3,500 feet, with its gardens and holy pagoda.
Meal included: Breakfast and Lunch