Tours & Packages
- Cruising / Sailing
- Cultural Exploration
- Ecotourism / Green Travel
- Learning Activities
- Medical Tourism
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Air Activities
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Land Activities
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Water Activities
- Self Drive
- Spa and Wellness
- Weddings & Honeymoons
Bangkok and Floating Market 2D1N
Tour Overview :
Explore Thailand historical sites and "must see" places.
Departure Date :
Upon request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Tour Inclusion :
- Private transfers and tours by air-conditioned car/van with English speaking guide.
- 1 (one) night accommodation at Pullman King Power hotel, half twin/double bedded sharing basis.
- Entrance fees/ tickets/ boat as mentioned in the program.
- Meals as specified in the program.
- Travel Insurance.
- Government Tax of 7%.
Tour Exclusion :
- Transfer from and to Airport.
- Other meals than mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional tours.
- Private tour operates at the minimum of 2 adults.
- Pick up and drop off in Bangkok City ONLY.
- Rooms are subject to hotel's availability at the time of booking. In case of no
- availability, we will arrange other hotel with the same rate/class.
- Other destination which is not included in the program is probably considered with a surcharge.
- The company reserves the right to revise the price without prior notice.
- Weather conditions may impose changes in the program or even the cancellation of certain activities.
Day by Day Itinerary :
Date 1 : 9.00 am - 22.30 pm
Grand Palace-Wat Arun-Jim Thompson-Siam Niramit
You will be driven directly from your hotel to the Royal Grand Palace, and view what many consider to be the number one ‘must see’ attraction of Thailand. This complex of building has been the home of royalty since the 18th century, when King Rama I moved his capital across the river from Thonburi to Bangkok. Its architecture and sculptures (including the famous Emerald Buddha) offer a breath-taking look at Thai history and tradition.
The tour continues with a visit to Wat Arun, the Temple of Dawn. Nestled on the Chao Phraya River and renown for its unique architecture, this is perhaps the most famous temple in Bangkok. It is a Thai belief that good fortune will be granted to all who enter the temple grounds.
After a break for lunch, you will visit a residence that was once the talk of the town. This is the home of James H.W. Thompson, founder of the world famous Jim Thompson Thai Silk Company. Completed in 1959, the Thompson House is a complex comprised of six traditional Thai style houses, and offers a view into Thailand’s not so distant past.
After being taken back to your hotel for relaxing and refreshing, your adventure continues with dinner and a world class show at Siam Niramit. This experience, with performances highlighting Thailand’s artistic and cultural heritage, will offer you a deeper understanding of the legendary Kingdom of Thailand. Overnight at Pullman King Power Hotel.
Meal included: Lunch and Dinner
Date 2 : 7.00 am - 17.30 pm
Floating Market- Rose Garden- Wat Prapathom Chedi
We will leave Bangkok in the early morning and drive directly to Ratchaburi, the site of Thailand’s most famous floating market. Here you will find everything from fresh fruits and vegetable to a wide variety of local handicrafts. But there is more to this outing than produce and products. As a longtail boat carries you down the canal, you will be given a visual feast of local people and beautiful scenery.
Next, a stop at the Rose Garden, where you will enjoy a delicious lunch in a garden setting. Here you may also stroll through the botanical park, viewing various cultural shows and presentations, as well as examples of traditional Thai houses.
Last, but certainly not least, before returning to Bangkok you will visit Wat Phrapathom Chedi, whose towering stupa is the tallest in the world.
Meal included: Breakfast and Lunch