Tours & Packages
- Cruising / Sailing
- Cultural Exploration
- Ecotourism / Green Travel
- Learning Activities
- Medical Tourism
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Air Activities
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Land Activities
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Water Activities
- Self Drive
- Spa and Wellness
- Weddings & Honeymoons
Bangkok Walking Food Tour
Tour Overview :
We believe food is one of the most intimate windows to culture, history and people, and one of the most authentic ways to explore a city. Every dish has a story behind it.
Our passion is discovering hidden culinary gems in the sprawling metropolis of Bangkok and our mission is to share them with you, dishing up culture, tradition and people behind the savory treats along the way.
We don’t like tourist traps as much as you don’t. From royal cuisine to street vendors, we only share authentic tastes and experiences – so that you have the knowledge to explore and eat in Thailand with confidence, or as we like to say, like a local.
Come experience real food, real people and real community. Let us fill your stomachs with delicious authentic food and open your eyes to the intimate stories of Bangkok and Thailand’s everyday culture.
We guarantee to awaken your senses and tickle your tastebuds!
Departure Date :
Wednesday-Saturdays 10am-2pm at Saphan Taksin BTS
Tour Inclusion :
- An amazingly delicious good time!
- Food and beverage at our selected tastings.
- 15 distinct foods and beverages.
- Entertaining guide with an advanced level of English.
- Taste of Thailand Food Tours special promotions
Tour Exclusion :
- Transportation to and from the tour. When you book a tour with us, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with all of the details of the tour, including directions how to arrive to our meeting place. After the tour, we will gladly provide instructions in returning to the starting point of the tour or getting anywhere else.
- Starting Point: Saphan Taksin BTS Station
- Group size and dynamics: Food is intimate, so we stay intimate. We have a maximum of 10 people in our groups, all ages are welcome including children and families.
- What to wear: We recommend shorts and light shirt as well as comfortable walking shoes. Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat are never a bad idea.
- Weather Conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine. We recommend an umbrella and sense of adventure in case the clouds break. Some of our most fun moments have been in the rain!
- Cancellation/Change Policy: All tickets and payments are final. Date changes may
Day by Day Itinerary :
Date 1 : Wednesday - Saturday
Start time will be 10am on any of these days during the year. We will start off at Saphan Taksin BTS and slowly make our way around the Bangrak area of Bangkok tasting different foods and drinks and experiencing and learning about the history in the area, eventually ending up in Silom 4 Hours later