Tours & Packages
- Cruising / Sailing
- Cultural Exploration
- Ecotourism / Green Travel
- Learning Activities
- Medical Tourism
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Air Activities
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Land Activities
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Water Activities
- Self Drive
- Spa and Wellness
- Weddings & Honeymoons
Bangkok Top Highlights 3 days
Tour Overview :
Tour in Bangkok highlight: The tour feature highlight of Bangkok and beyond. See the stuniing Royal Palace and temple. Observe people life and feed the fish in canal. Taste of local food as Bangkok people eat. Visit floating market and train market and access floating market by small boat. Visit seafood village and have seafood lunch. Visit Ayutthaya city , the World heritage enjoy sighteeing at the ruins and visit elephant farm.
Departure Date :
Tour Inclusion :
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary (L=Lunch)
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program.
- English speaking local guide during the tours
- Trip insurance
- Credit card Charge
Tour Exclusion :
- Other meals than those mentioned in the program.
- Additional charge for third language tour guide speaking 700 THB/ day
- Accommodate in hotel as listed or equivalence based on twin sharing.
- Round trip airport transfer by air-conditioned vehicle.(without guide)
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges.
- Personal drinks at the meal.
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter.
Terms and Conditions :
- The package prices quoted per person are in Thai Baht.
- The prices are subjected to period of peak season(Dec 20 - Jan 10), long weekend, or festivals
- Group size: minimum 2 persons
- Accommodation is included government tax, services charges, and daily breakfast
- The prices valid until October 31,2013
- Single Supplement will be charged for staying in single room
- Payment: pre-pay by credit card or bank transfer must be made before arrival
Child age between 2-12 discount 20 %
Day by Day Itinerary :
Date 1 :
The first day of tour in Bangkok is the city. Travel to the Grand Palace. Visit the most sacred Buddha statue of the nation there, and enjoy the stunning buildings which you cannot miss taking photos of, every time you turn around. Get into the second court where the major throne halls are located. Visit inside the Amarin Tharawinitchai throne and the Dusit Mahaprasart throne. Then visit Wat Pho, the most bigest reclining Buddha. Take short ride on tuk tuk to visit the flower market which has nice flower in Thai style arrangment for you to observe.
After lunch, travel to Bangkok Canal by motor boat, which is renowned as long-tailed boat. Stop at Royal Barges Museum to visit the beautiful ornament boat, which has been used in royal procession. The royal procession on the water way is for a big cerebration of the Thai Monarch or royal religious ceremony. Visitors will have a chance to observe part of the Thai belief and the secret activities during their visit. Along the way, pass by the most famous royal temple, the temple of Dawn, or Wat Arun. View Bangkok s most stunning landmark, the Pang, before returning to your hotel.
Date 2 :
Leave hotel in early morning, to Damnernsaduak Floaing Market tour. On the way, stop at train market , famous market which people come to shop fresh product on railway track. Visit the floating market, Damnoen Saduak floating market is the most colorful of Thailand s floating markets , about 104 km southwest of Bangkok. Visit the famous floating market, then board a canal boat and view native life along the canal banks and arrive at the market, where boats of various shapes and size, carry goods for trading such as tropical fruits, vegetables, flowers and food on wooden boats with smile of vendors. After this continue to Tha chalom for yummy seafood lunch. Then, we return back to the hotel and free at leisure or shopping in the afternoon.
Date 3 :
A day fun day to visit temples ruins and elephant farm in Ayutthaya, The World Heritage.
08.30 Meet our tour guide and ready to ride to north of Bangkok for 1 hour to reach Ayutthaya province
09.30-12.00 Visit Wat Pra Srisanphet and the complex of former royal palace and continue to temple ruins of Wat Mahathat
13.00 Take a break at Ayutthaya study center : The centre houses a museum and provides a range of information alongside a well-stocked library covering all aspects of the city s history. The displays are very impressive and cover the development of the city and the traditions of the area. This is a good visit for student of Thai history.
14.30 Visit Wat Chai Wattanaram (if time valid we can stop by for coffee break and small shopping at Ayothaya floating market)
16.00 Stop at Elephant farm for feeding elephant and continue to back to hotel