Tours & Packages
- Cruising / Sailing
- Cultural Exploration
- Ecotourism / Green Travel
- Learning Activities
- Medical Tourism
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Air Activities
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Land Activities
- »4WD, Off-Road Driving
- »Absailing/Rappelling, Bungy Jumping
- »Cave Exploration
- »Elephant Riding
- »Horse Riding
- »Mountain Biking
- »Rock Climbing
- »Trekking, Hiking
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Water Activities
- Self Drive
- Spa and Wellness
- Weddings & Honeymoons
BK17: Kanchanaburi 3 Days 2 Nights Hellfire Pass, Tiger Temple, Bridge over River Kwai
Tour Overview :
Floating Market tour, visit Bridge over the River Kwai, train ride on "Death Railway", Jungle Raft Hotel, Hellfire Pass memorial, walk the track and the cutting. Tiger Temple. Hot Springs. Sai Yok Waterfall, Elephant camp Swimming Bathing and Jungle River trekking with elephants.
Departure Date :
Tour Inclusion :
Tour is 3 days and includes modern air conditioned transportation, licensed guide at all times from pickup in Bangkok to drop off in Bangkok, fuel, tolls, parking, lunch all 3 days, Saiyok national park entrance, Erawan national park entrance, longtail boat tour at floating market, train ride, Tiger Temple, dinner day 1, breakfast day 2 and 3, museum, cave, hotsprings, Elephant ride, boat to hotel, raft to waterfall and hotel room 2 nights.
Terms and Conditions :
Prices are in Thai Baht and tour will be billed in Thai Baht. Full payment required 2 weeks before tour start date
ONLY AVAILABLE TO CRUISE SHIPS THAT ARE DOCKED OVERNIGHT OR HAVE DEPARTURE TIME LATER THAN 10PM
Don't wear red color clothes. No loud noises, sudden movements or running. Also ladies no halter tops, short shorts or short skirts allowed in the Tiger Temple grounds.
Day by Day Itinerary :
Date 1 : Bangkok - Kanchanaburi
- 06:45am Pick up from hotel in Bangkok (Guide will meet you in the lobby)
- Arrive Floating Market tour Market in Longtail Boats Kanchanaburi visit to Bridge over the River Kwai.
- 10:55am Take a train ride along the part of the Death Railway to Namtok station, the last existing train station of the Thailand-Burma railway in Thailand
- Lunch at Nam tok railway station
- Hellfire pass Museum and walk the cutting.
- River cruise in Barge down the River Kwai to hotel
- 04:00pm Check in to Jungle Raft Hotel and Resort Sai Yok View
- 04:30pm Take raft to waterfall and optional float back to hotel with life vests, Relax or take a massage
- 07:30pm Dinner at the hotel.
Date 2 : Kanchanaburi - Kanchanaburi
- 07:30am Breakfast at the hotel on the river
- 08:30am Take raft back to pier, Enjoy a swim in the natural Hot Springs.
Dao Daung Caves.
- Enjoy at Erawan Water Fall.
- 05:00pm Check in to resort and spa hotel by river
- Enjoy swimming pool and spa.
- 07:30pm Dinner at the hotel.
Date 3 : Kanchanaburi - Bangkok
- 08:00am Breakfast at the hotel.
- Elephant Camp. Enjoy jungle river trekking on the Elephants.
- Lunch at the veterinarian's home for Tiger Temple.
- 01:30pm Visit Tiger Temple, walk with the Tigers and photos with adult Tigers
- Feed Wild Monkeys, Kaset Buddha Cave hospital foe WW2 POWs, Trestle Bridge part of the Death Railway.
- 05:00pm Leave Kanchanaburi Province for Bangkok.