Sights & Attractions
DailyOperating time: 08.00 - 17.00
Amphoe Mueang, Lampang
Category : Temple
Attraction Details :
This temple was built during the reign of King Rama IV by Burmese Buddhists. It has a large, glittering gold chedi containing a Holy Relic brought from Myanmar around 1906. The extensive Sala Kan Parian (preaching hall) is made entirely of wood consists Burmese-style overlapping roofs. A small ubosot (ordination hall) has a Burmese-style woodwork over its roof with beautiful plaster designs over its doors. Usually there are a considerable number of Burmese monks in residence.
Opening hours: 8am-5pm
Getting there: Wat Pa Fang is located on Sanam Bin Road.
How to get there :
Wat Pa Fang is located on Sanam Bin Road.