Sights & Attractions
DailyOperating time: 24 Hour
Tambon Bang Phai, Amphoe Mueang, Nonthaburi
Category : Temple
Attraction Details :
Wat Chotikaram, a temple constructed in 1807 in Tambon Bang Phai, was once called Wat Sam Chin. Its prettiest spot is undoubtedly Viharn Song Rong, where not only the walls, but also floors and ceilings are covered with splendid murals.
To get there, take the same route as to Wat Sangkhathan. If driving, start off driving along Rattanathibet road and cross Rama V Bridge. Then keep left. There will be a direction sign to Wat Sangkhatan. Turn left at this sign and continue for 2 kilometers. If arriving by boat, take the ferry boat at Nonthaburi Pier to Bang Sri Mueang Pier, then get on a minibus heading to the temple.
The temple is open 24 hours a day, every day.