Sights & Attractions
DailyOperating time: 24 Hour
Sanam Bin Nam-Nonthaburi Road, Tambon Tha Sai, Amphoe Mueang, Nonthaburi
Category : Temple
Attraction Details :
This monastery is located in TambonThaSai, on Sanam Bin Nam-Nonthaburi Road. The temple’s old name was Chompuwiwek because of its location on a tranquil hill. Built in the late Ayutthaya era by members of the Mon group in 1757, WatChompuwek continues to preserve beautiful mural paintings in the Wiharn and Ubosot (chapel and ordination hall), as well as Mon-style pagodas constructed by Mon monks in 1917.
To get there, take bus No. 69 or take a minibus from Phra Nang Klao Bridge. For more information, call 184. The monastery is open 24 hours a day, every day.