Sights & Attractions
Category : Temple
Attraction Details :
The most noteworthy highlights of this pretty temple include the Ubosot, or ordination hall, which was constructed in 1891 during the reign of King Rama III. It is made of brick and cement, with a gable roof, finials (called Cho Fa) and corckets (or Bai Raka), on top. Inside are murals of the same period as the Ubosot, which have been well preserved and retain their beauty. Taken altogether, the murals depict the gathering of angels and the story of the Lord Buddha.
The temple is located at at Ban Mueang Kao, Mu 6, Tambon Mueang Kao , 1 kilometer beyond the district office. To get there, take Highway No. 3041. The temple is on the right side.