Sights & Attractions
- Art, Culture & Heritage
- Educational places
- Nature & Wildlife
- » Islands
- » Dam,Reservoir, Lake
- » National Parks & Marine Reserves
- » River, Canal
- » Flower Field
- » Hot Spring
- » Caves
- » Waterfalls
- » Beaches & Bay
- » Diving site
- » Mountain (Doi)
- » Other nature sites
- » Green Travel
- Places of Worship
- Recreational & Entertainment
- Royal Project, Research and Development
- Spas & Wellness
- Suburban Living
- Wineries & Breweries
DailyOperating time: 08.00 - 17.00
Category : National Parks & Marine Reserves
Attraction Details :
KhunNanNational Parkis in Doi Phu Kha and Doi Pha Daeng National Forest Reserves areas covering Phu Fa sub-district, Bo Kluea Tai sub-district and Dong Phaya sub-district. There are important mountain ranges such as Phu Fa, Khun Nam Wa Noi, Nam Wa Klang and Phi Pan Nam. The summit of the Phi Pan Nam mountain in Dong Phaya sub-district is the highest point of this national park, with an approximate height of 1,745 meters above sea level. The waterfall is full of water throughout the year.
Interesting attractions are as follows:
· Namtok Sapan This waterfall is located just one kilometer from the Office of the National Park at Ban Sapan, Dong Phaya sub-district. It is a medium-size waterfall with three tiers streaming throughout the year. The waterfall is surrounded by shady, beautiful and abundant forest. It’s conveniently accessible by car. Take Highway No.1081 about 10 kilometers from Bo Kluea to Dong Phaya sub-district until reaching the entrance then walk for 700-800 meters to the waterfall.
· Namtok Huai Ha This waterfall is at Mu 14, Ban Na Bong, Bo Kluea Tai sub-district. It is a medium-size waterfall with three tiers. The first, second and third tiers are approximately 8, 12 and 50 meters high, respectively. There is water throughout the year. The third tier (Pha Daeng) consists of various beautiful cascades.
The park also provides accommodation and a camping area for tourists.
To get there:
By Bus: From Mueang Nan district, take theNan– Pua bus and continue with the Pua – Bo Kluea bus. Get off at Bo Kluea district and continue with the Bo Kluea – Chaloem Phra Kiat bus until reaching the entrance of the National Park then continue with 500-meters walk.
By Car: From Bo Kluea T-junction, turn left into Highway No.1081 for 5 kilometers. The park is on the right side. Proceed further for 500 meter walk. The viewpoint spot is two kilometers from the park.
Opening hours: 7am-5pm
Admission: 200 bahts for adults, 100 bahts for children
Contact: 08 1960-5507 or www.dnp.go.th or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org