- Cruising / Sailing
- Cultural Exploration
- Ecotourism / Green Travel
- Learning Activities
- Medical Tourism
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Air Activities
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Land Activities
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Water Activities
- » Beach
- » White Water Rafting
- » White Water Kayaking, Canoeing
- » Sea kayaking, Canoeing
- » Fishing
- » Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
- » Parasailing
- » Scuba Diving
- » Snorkelling
- » Jet Skiing, Water Skiing
- » Wake Boarding
- » Rafting
- Self Drive
- Spa and Wellness
- Weddings & Honeymoons
Tel: 00 66 81 887 24 66
website: www.flyfishingthail and .com/
Category : Fishing
Submit inquiries and request for more information for this :
You may have seen several websites offering Barramundi fishing in Fishing parks around Bangkok.
Some people asked us if Barra is a native of Thailand ; Yes Pla Kaphong is !
Actually you can find it from Pakistan to New Caledonia where the french speaking blokes call Barramundi Loup de mer tropical (tropical seabass).
Barramundi is a first cousin of the Nile Perch looks a lot like a Snook and very often jumps like a Baby Tarpon.
Barra take flies and we have a bunch of them waiting for you.
Operating time : Daily