06.00 - 17.00Contact Details
Wat Doem Bang -
Mu 1 Tambon Doem Bang, Amphoe Doem Bang Nang Buat, Suphanburi
This temple houses a variety of antique curios. Amongst them is a pulpit built by a Chinese artisan. The construction of this Chinese-Thai mixed artwork was begun in 1915 and finished in 1923. It is now stored in the Sala Kan Parian (preaching hall).
The temple houses three other priceless items: the pearl-inlaid cover of a Buddhist alms bowl, a ceremonial palm-leaf fan, and a tiffin carrier, which were given to the temple by King Rama V the Great, and have been kept in good condition within the chanting hall. An elaborate Mondop (square temple structure) and a belfry are beautiful additions to the temple. The renovated Ubosot (ordination hall) is decorated with elaborate murals.
The temple is located around 55 kilometers from the town of Suphan Buri, at Mu 1 Tambon Doem Bang, Amphoe Doem Bang Nang Buat, Suphan Buri. It is open daily from 6.00 am-5.00 pm.