The most noteworthy highlights of this pretty temple include the Ubosot, or ordination hall, which was constructed in 1891 during the reign of King Rama III. It is made of brick and cement, with a gable roof, finials (called Cho Fa) and corckets (or BaiRaka), on top. Inside are murals of the same period as the Ubosot, which have been well preserved and retain their beauty. Taken altogether, the murals depict the gathering of angels and the story of the Lord Buddha.
The temple is located at at Ban Mueang Kao, Mu 6, Mueang Kao Sub-district, 1 kilometer beyond the district office. To get there, take Highway No. 3041. The temple is on the right side.