08.00 - 16.00Contact Details
Tambon Chom Bueng, Amphoe Chom Bueng, Ratchaburi
This cave was originally called Tham Mutchalin. In 1895, King Rama IV and Queen Si Phatcharin made a royal visit and were fond of its beauty, thus giving it a new name according to the shape of the stalactites which look like the epaulette of a field marshal. The cave also houses a medium-sized reclining Buddha. A nearby arboretum provides shady areas suitable for relaxation.
Opening hours: 8am-4pm
To get there: This cave is 30 kilometers west of the town in the vicinity of Amphoe Chom Bueng.
This cave is 30 kilometers west of the town in the vicinity of Amphoe Chom Bueng.